Despite its laughing shape under the microscope, it is fatal to humans with the privilege. Brain-eating amoeba is one of the rare parasites that enter the brain through the nose, and consumes its cells to death and is considered a medical mystery because the possibility of surviving it after an injury is almost impossible.
The species is very rare, and it is different from ordinary amoeba, which feed on bacteria and live in ponds and warm lakes.
Sometimes a person may develop amoeba without showing any symptoms but may cause severe symptoms.
In more than 90% of cases, amoeba does not cause any symptoms, but if symptoms occur, they usually begin within months after amoeba first enters the body.