AdWords is Google’s flagship online advertising platform, developed by Bill Gross and first launched on August 23, 2000. Salar Kamangar was responsible for creating and developing the AdWords concept.
He became Google’s first business partner and oversaw the development of AdWords products. Google AdWords is an online tool developed by Google to help you attract more potential customers to your domain by promoting various services and products in the online markets.
Ask your product and service provider: “Do you know what consumers are looking for?” It will help you answer your questions. Returned search queries are detailed because they show the average number of searches over a significant period for a particular requirement.
Google AdWords is widely used by digital marketers to evaluate websites by finding keywords for specific projects. We also provide alternative keywords to better set up your page.
The suggestions provided by the app are tailored to your search frequency and also tell you how much time was taken into account. Google AdWords is also a paid advertising source. AdWords became Google’s main revenue stream and contributed to Google’s total advertising revenue in 2017. AdWords offers a one-click paid (PPC) payment service.
The service works with many business people who pay Google for every click that consumers make to access their website through the Google search engine. AdWords includes regional, national, and international distribution. These ads are delivered by Google in text, photo, and video formats. Google AdWords is now a leading online advertising company, providing a foundation to help students understand the concepts of digital markets.
These are the basics of digital marketing that help you with your keyword searches. Gmail ID is Google’s flagship product, so you can sign in. Fact: About 80% of GOOGLE revenue comes from GOOGLE AdWords (the name GOOGLE ADVERTISING at the time). Google Ads features:-
1. Google receives 33% (38.6 billion out of 117.6 billion) of all online advertising revenue.
2. The average clickthrough rate for Google ads is 3.16%.
3. Top search ads have an average clickthrough rate of over 7%.
4. The number of companies advertising on the Google search engine: over 1.2 million
5. The number of sites on the Google Ads Display Network: over 1 million
6. YouTube (part of the Google Ads Display Network) has about 10 Super Bowl viewers per month.
7. The average cost of an ad on the YouTube homepage is $ 400,000
8. There are currently over 300,000 mobile applications serving Google Mobile Advertising.
9. Mobile recordings work: 70% of those who search on mobile devices call companies directly through Google searches.
10. 33% of all Google search clicks are from mobile phones.
11. In Q4 2013, PPC advertising expenses increased by 12% compared to the same period of the previous year.
12. Google AdWords increased its clickthrough rate by 25% in Q4 2013. Q4 2012
13. Between December 2012 and December 2013, total AdWords costs increased by 27%.
14. In 2014, 72% of Google AdWords marketers plan to increase their PPC budget.
15. Internet Marketing, including PPC Advertising 54% Success in Lead Generation
16. Local TV commercials (while) have a 1% success rate in gaining potential customers
17. Companies earn an average of $ 2 for every dollar they spend on AdWords.
18. Without the right column, 45.5% of people can’t tell the difference between organic and paid searches.
19. “Insurance” is the most expensive AdWords keyword. It costs an average of $ 54.91 per click.
20. The Google Display Network generates 180 billion views (views) per month or approximately 6 billion views per day.