The spices have their unique taste and significance. They are always very important when taken with food or medicine. There are many spices we use in cooking. Mainly cumin, pepper, turmeric, and coriander seeds. Spices have many health benefits. The plant is sometimes used as an antibacterial agent against infectious diseases. Spices are used to smell and taste food. Also, boil it in water and drink it to get the essence of herbs.
The spice is also used to treat fever, malaria, stomach aches, nausea, and many other ailments. Medicinal herbs are also used as natural preservatives. Benefits of herbs:
1. ANALYSIS: Used as an antispasmodic and antiseptic, used to treat coughs, asthma, and bronchitis. Star anise is rich in antioxidants and vitamins A and C. 2. Black pepper – Also known as the king of herbs, it helps with weight loss, relieves colds and coughs, improves digestion, improves metabolism, and treats many skin problems. 3. Black cumin – Black cumin oil prevents asthma, allergies, and respiratory problems. Contains antioxidants, beneficial acids, and B vitamins that balance the immune system.
4. Cloves – are antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic. Cloves are mainly used as an antiseptic and to relieve toothache and stomach pain. 5. Cinnamon is one of the most important herbs. It contains many antioxidants that protect the body from disease. 6. CARDAMOM – one of the most expensive spices – also known as Blaich. Rich in vitamins A and C, calcium, iron, and zinc, helps digestion, reduces mouth problems, helps diabetes, fights depression, and treats skin infections. 7. Helps digestion. It reduces inflammation as well as helps people suffering from eating disorders.
8. Mushrooms – seeds from the ground that taste bitter. It has been shown that adding mustard oil to your diet is good for your heart health.
9. STAR ANIS – Rich in fiber, helps prevent constipation. It is rich in antioxidants and contains vitamin C. Anise is often used as an exotic spice in India. It is often used in beer due to its strong and delicious aroma.
10. Turmeric – This plant is known for its antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticancer, antimutagenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is good for the brain, relieves arthritis, prevents cancer, and has healing properties. 11. Paprika – Rich in anti-inflammatory properties, paprika can help lower blood pressure and improve eye health.